[Seaside] Dialog boxes initially display even with autoOpen: false

Sanjay Minni sm at planage.com
Fri Apr 3 05:53:31 UTC 2015

Hi

in the site uxfin.com i have some text content in the top 3 menu bar
buttons. Though set to autoOpen: false - the page initially displays the
contents and then hides after quite a delay. Is there a way to overcome this
behaviour or should I change my design.

Code snippet...

    html break.
	html div
		id: ( id := html nextId );
		script: ( html jQuery new dialog
			title: 'Lightbox Dialog 1';
			autoOpen: false;
			modal: true );
		with: [ self renderUsersGuide: html ].
	html anchor
		onClick: ( html jQuery id: id ) dialog open;
		with: 'Open lightbox 1'.

regards
Sanjay

-----