[Seaside] Seaside One Click Experience on Pharo 4?
dmitri at zagidulin.net
Fri Apr 10 17:51:22 UTC 2015
Are there any plans to update the old Seaside One Click Experience for
Pharo 4.0 (and the latest stable Seaside)?
And if not, what would be the level of effort required? (And/or, who would
be the people to talk to, to set it up?)
The reason I ask is, users new to web development on Pharo overwhelmingly
get recommended to use the One Click images.
- on http://www.seaside.st/download/pharo - "The Seaside One-Click
Experience is the easiest way to get started with Seaside." Uses Pharo
1.4, I believe.
- Learning Web Development with Seaside 3 (
http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/tutorial/chapter01.pdf ) also points to
the Pharo download link above. Same deal, 1.4.
- Dynamic Web Development with Seaside (http://book.seaside.st/book ) also
points to the One-Click.
- Countless blog posts / tutorials link to it.
- And, finally, Updated Pharo By Example (the Seaside chapter), also
recommends the One Click image.
Given how much work the community has done since Pharo 1.4, would it not
make sense to update the integrated images?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the seaside