[Seaside] Doubled Form Submit

J.F. Rick self at je77.com
Wed Apr 15 17:09:49 UTC 2015

I ended up implementing the javascript event handler to disable the submit
button (not too difficult). It seems crazy that a browser even allows for a
form to be submitted multiple times. I once got into trouble because I was
transferring money to my Paypal account and accidentally double clicked the
submit button. It ended up processing the request twice and almost cost me
an overdraft fee. It would be nice if seaside provided an elegant way to
ensure that a form is only processed once.

Cheers,

Jeff