[Seaside] Seaside and Ajax

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Apr 28 07:24:37 UTC 2015

The ConfigurationOfSeaside3 for all 3.1 versions only loads Seaside core as a default. You need to add groups to your load expression if you want them.
This was done with the mindset of customizable loads for everyone but ...

Since people expected the inverse, the configuration for 3.2 has changed this and will load everything by default. If people want specific groups only, they can still do it. However, we should not change this for 3.1 as it might break other configurations, so we have to live with it until 3.2 is the stable version.

Johan