[Bulk] [Seaside] Re: Using Polymer Webcomponents in seaside

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 1 15:25:09 UTC 2015

I do not think that that makes any difference.
I once tried to integrate Amber with RiverTrail and there was no way to
get access to the Amber context within RiverTrail and vice versa. At
least at that time....

Amber has a great environment to maintain all the prerequisites of your
application. The whole installation and maintenance bundle that Herby
setup is really sophisticated and takes a lot of JS burden from the
Smalltalk developer. PharoJS has nothing like that to offer, yet.