[Seaside] Split form

J.F. Rick self at je77.com
Fri Dec 4 17:05:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm creating a web interface using seaside that's a bit complicated. One
particular annoying part is that I have to use multiple forms:
(1) Form 1 contains some fields
(2) Form 2 is used for uploading images asynchronously
(3) Form 3 contains more fields that really belong to Form 1.
Because of layout and because forms can't be within other forms, I have to
have both Form 1 and 3, though really they should be the same form that
uses one submit button. Is there a good way to combine the forms in such a
way that the callbacks for both forms are evaluated?

I did notice that the _k are identical for both forms.

Cheers,

Jeff