[Seaside] make WAWalkbackErrorHandler

Thomas Heniart heniart.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 10:02:57 UTC 2015

Hi Esteban,

I do it by going to "localhost:YourPort/", then I click on Configure in the
right panel just below Browse and then I check
"Allow debugging of errors" and in this case all applications you will
register use WAWalkbackErrorHandler
Maybe there is an automatic way to do it but I didn't found :/

Cheers,
Thomas