[Seaside] Seaside + Pharo: Someway to set a timeout?

David Carlos Manuelda stormbyte at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:44:36 UTC 2015

When you are investing time into testing seaside and pharo, if you are not
an expert, like me, you usually run examples, change and implement new
things and so.

The problem is that, it happened to me more than 1 time, that in a test,
pharo, or seaside, completelly hangs and became unresponsive.

In that case, all the work is lost and it is frustrating :(

Anyway to configure pharo and/or seaside to have a maximum time for being
busy and forcedly end the non ending task after a timeout or something
similar?

I appreciate any hints on this.

Thanks