[Seaside] Completelly pharo hang with seaside3

David Carlos Manuelda stormbyte at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:13:30 UTC 2015

In some of my examples, I subclassed WAComponent in order to test things
further.

I discovered that if you implement on class side the method name with self
subclassResponsibility, then, pharo completelly hangs.

Maybe is not a bug and is something I should not be doing, but anyways, it
is not worth to hang pharo completelly, can it be reviewed?

It can be tested just with that, immediatelly when you accept your changes,
your pharo UI is completelly stuck (no possible user interrupts, it is
completelly died)