[Seaside] Large text areas form submission and web server limits

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Tue Feb 3 19:08:01 UTC 2015

Hi Mariano,

It is like it says in the comments: there are a couple of resource limits that the server uses to protect itself (line length, number of headers, entity size). You can safely raise them if you need to.

The risk ?

Someone sending a 1Gb text field and crashing the server ;-)

Now there is a big difference between 4Kb and say 1Mb. It is your call.

Sven