[Seaside] Magrittte component embedded in a Seaside component

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Feb 4 12:01:43 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am stuck with something probably very obvious, but I don't see the point.
I have one Magritte component I want to embed in a Seaside component.

So in a *first* Seaside component, I call a second one with a magritte
component embedded into:

html listItem: [
html anchor
    callback: [
        model := CGParticipant new.
        answer := self call: (CGComponent editor: model asComponent
addValidatedForm).
        answer
            ifNil: [ self inform: 'Abandon de l''édition']
            ifNotNil: [ self inform: 'Edition validée et sauvegardée :
', model firstname ]
       ];
with: 'Editer modèle']

Then from the *second* Seaside component, I just have:

renderContentOn: html
    html render: editor.

and

children
    ^ Array with: editor

>From the Magritte component, when I hit the 'Save' button the validation
correctly takes place, but it looks like the answer is never initiated
and Seaside never gets back to the first component.

Any tips?

Thanks a lot.

Hilaire

-- Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu