[Seaside] local file.html

Pierre CHANSON chans.pierre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:56:58 UTC 2015

Hi Joachim and Sven, thanks !

actually it's a html file generated in the server side but as I have both
client and server here I thought I could just use a file path for now,
which would be turned into an url in localhost/file...

This html could be any local html that would have been generated
separately.

Looking WAIFrameFunctionalTest>>#renderContentOn:, I realized that the
sample.png was stored in a virtual folder, /files/WATestingFiles/sample.png
which is in fact the WATestingFiles class, and the file is given as a
ByteArray by a method.  Can't I change this virtual folder by a real folder
? Is it in the configuration ?

Pierre