[Seaside] Form generation and validation

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sat Feb 7 09:19:42 UTC 2015

Dear Seaside fellows,

I am wondering which framework/package/methodology you are using in your
web project with Seaside regarding form building and data validation.
I have been looking lengthly at Magritte and more briefly at Mold.

Now I am really wondering about the implication in the long term when it
comes to form generation and validation.
What was your choice and how do you fell about it now?
I will be very glad to read about your experience.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu