[Seaside] Re: Form generation and validation

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Feb 9 11:30:12 UTC 2015

Hi Joachim,

Thanks to share your experience.
In my finding I also realised Mold has to be extended a lot to cover the
vast needs in forms generation and data validation. For example
regarding attribute associated to collection.
In that last part, Magritte is pretty well suited and designed, although
mastering is more difficult.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu