[Seaside] Anchor appearance when script attached

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Wed Feb 18 08:31:03 UTC 2015

Laura,

the appearance of an anchor is not dependent on whether it has event
handlers attached to it. So I guess there is more to it thant just
onClick and onKeyDown.

The best thing to find out what's foing on is to look at the anchor in
your web browser's dev tools and see what styles are in place for your
anchor. This sure helps you find the reason for the change in its rendering.

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1