[Seaside] Pass jQuery result to callback

Laura Risani laura.risani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:52:15 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I want the following to occur to when an anchor (with href set to
‘javascript:{}’, the issue is that the page shouldn't  be re-renderer) is
clicked
1°find some information on the rendered html page
2°send it back from client side
jQuery allows me to make scripts for both steps (for 1° query methods, for
2° #callback:). My problem is i don't know how to bind these two steps in a
single script, since from what i know i can't add and asign to a smalltalk
temp inside a script and i can't perform queries from within a callback
block (cause the html renderer no longer exists). So, how do i add a temp
variable inside the script and how i merge the 3 resulting "step" scripts
into one?

Love,
Laura