[Seaside] Re: Pass jQuery result to callback

Laura Risani laura.risani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:39:05 UTC 2015

Happily it does!
I had seen the methods before and felt excited to try them, but after
reading on method #callback:value: the comment "Note: anObject should be a
single literal Javascript object (String, Number" i thought i couldn't pass
as argument of #value: something like
(html jQuery id:'myDiv') data
cause afaik that is an JQueryInstance instance.

Such a lovely tool Seaside!
Thank you Paul for solving my day :)