[Seaside] Listening to a comet app

Laura Risani laura.risani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:24:02 UTC 2015

No, i just loaded the package from the package browser...

When you are interested in loading a package, how do you know if it is
enough loading it from package browser or if you should load it from a
configuration? I mean, how do you know that a given package can be loaded
from a configuration?

How do you know what "things" can be loaded from a configuration? Do you
use a common class browser on a configuration / versionner / or there is
another tool?