[Seaside] Grid like entry with autosave

Sanjay-M sm at planage.com
Thu Jan 8 04:55:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to make a grid like entry widget on a collection with auto save (say
like excel / google sheets behaves). pls advice on how to go about the UI. I
looked as the examples - Forms where to add / delete a separate sub screen
comes on - that is not what I am looking for.

Simply put it has a date, a symbol / text  and an amount
i should be able to edit inline, keep adding at end, or delete a link /
button at end of each line

<http://forum.world.st/file/n4798280/GridScreenMockup.jpg>

thanks
Sanjay