[Seaside] Re: Grid like entry with autosave

Sanjay Minni sm at planage.com
Thu Jan 8 17:06:21 UTC 2015

I have some basic questions while trying to code for a UI below

	html table: [
		self transactions dataLines do: [ :tr |
			html tableRow: [
				html tableData: <code here for date>
				html tableData: <code here for receipt / payout indicator >
				html tableData: [
					html textInput value: [:value | tr amount: value]; with: tr amount. ].
				html tableData: [
					html anchor callback: [ self removeTransaction: tr ]; with: 'delete'.
].
				].
			].
		].

Questions given the display will be as per below :
1. which is the best brush to use for date in this case
2. which brush to use for amount - this is financial amount usually 2 or 3
decimals, right justified and the digits are comma ',' separated and should
I use a float in the model (Using Pharo 4)
3. what is the usual method to get empty lines below - else I will have to
code for an 'add' button
4. most important - ... so far ... this is not part of a form - what brushes
/ tags should I use if the parent will be a form (there will be other parts
in the screen above, below and aside the part below

thanks
Sanjay

Sanjay Minni wrote

<http://forum.world.st/file/n4798280/GridScreenMockup.jpg>