[Seaside] Re: [Pharo-dev] Pharo{2,3} problems with seaside3.1

Sanjay Minni sm at planage.com
Thu Jan 8 17:23:42 UTC 2015

Hi Johan,

The issue is that I am simply unable to get Seaside 3.1 debugger to work
completely with Pharo 3 & 4 - For Pharo 4 it even shows an error while
working with Opal compiler

I would like to know if there are Pharo 3 / 4 + Seaside 3.1 or later users
and why this is not really a concern with them.

I have embarked on a small commercial project as a Pilot / PoC which is to
lead to a much larger commercial project and practically the only "tool" I
am using as a debugger is "self halt". I want to know what I am missing

regards
Sanjay

-----
---