R: [Seaside] Tr: We want to help, what can we do ?

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Tue Jan 13 08:21:37 UTC 2015

Hi Julien,

I am an Operating Reasearch professional and I use ST since 1982.

I have developed in VSE (Visual Smalltalk Enterprise), a 95% compatible Smalltalk-Pharo environment, the simplex algorithm for solving linear programming problems (with shadow prices and full stuff for a professional usage of the algorithm).

The program is now working at 99% but it must be revisited and create use cases; the most complex part will be the GUI, that is not compatible Pharo-VSE.

If you are interested, I will be glad to give you the full stuff for a porting to Pharo.

Lorenzo