[Seaside] unable to display image from local directory

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Jan 26 08:19:08 UTC 2015

You can also load Seaside-FileSystem and serve files directly from the disk.

(ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project version: #stable) load: #(‘Filesystem’)

Use the configuration interface to create a ‘File directory’ handler to serve the files from disk directly.

Note: only advised to do this in development since this pulls files through the image. For production, use an external front-end webserver like apache or nginx.

Johan