[Seaside] Re: Ajax that uses server-side rendering

Iwan Vosloo iwan at reahl.org
Thu Jul 16 16:37:01 UTC 2015

On 16/07/2015 09:10, Stephan Eggermont wrote:
> On 16-07-15 08:24, Iwan Vosloo wrote:
>> That's the general idea, but we'd like to do that using magritte. Given
>> an object (say a IdentificationDocument), with two descriptions - one
>> for the type of document and another for the expiry date we'd like to
>> control the visibility of the expiry date using magritte and rerender
>> the MAContainerComponent of this object with the jQuery load.
>
> Then you might want to take a look at QCMagritte
>
> Stephan

I was afraid someone might say that... I do not have anything against
it, we are just trying to get all the code in an existing system to be
implemented consistently and QCMagritte would introduce a new way of
doing things. So, I am a bit reluctant to go there if all options with
straight Magritte have not been exhausted.

Would QCMagritte be the only way of achieving this, or just the better
way (vs Magritte)?

-Iwan

--
Reahl, the Python only web framework: http://www.reahl.org