[Seaside] Seaside Rest failure in Pharo4

Gareth Cox gareth at inspired.org
Mon Jun 8 11:05:47 UTC 2015

Hi

I'm having a reoccurance of an error I had that was fixed in Seaside 3.1.3.
Fresh Pharo4, load, load Rest, create handler, create method, register,
and its not found.
Complete code to recreate below:

|aClass|
Gofer new
url:'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
     package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
     load.

((#ConfigurationOfSeaside3 asClass) project latestVersion) load; load:
#('REST').

aClass := ((#WARestfulHandler asClass) subclass: #WATestRestAPI
     instanceVariableNames: ''
     classVariableNames: ''
     category: 'Seaside-Test-REST').

aClass compile: 'get
<get>
self requestContext
         respond: [:t1 |
             t1 contentType: ''text/plain''.
             t1 nextPutAll: ''test'']'.
(#WAAdmin asClass) register: aClass at: 'testapi'.

(((#ZnZincServerAdaptor asClass) manager: (#WAServerManager asClass)
default) port: 4000) start.

self assert: (ZnEasy get: 'http://localhost:4000/testapi') isNotFound not
--
Gareth Cox