[Seaside] Re: jqgrid

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 05:07:01 UTC 2015

I've cc'd the Seaside list.

I don't know much about the status of the jqGrid adaptor other than that it exists. I've never used it.  If it is missing functionality it likely won't be too hard to add by following the design of what's already there and asking questions on the Seaside list.  I'm saying that based on implementing a port for http://fullcalendar.io/. Once you get the gestalt of the jqGrid library it goes pretty fast.

There is at least one person using the jqGird+Seaside library it in production. I'm not sure of the DB backend she uses. But I would guess that yes you could make what you want.  The tools are there and used, if the documentation is lacking.  If it were me I'd ask on the Seaside list as the combined experience of the list vastly outstrips mine.

I realize I've pointed you to the lists more than a few times but they're really helpful and its better than asking one person alone.

Wish I could be more help.

Good luck

Paul