[Seaside] Re: jqgrid

Craig Hivemind craig at hivemind.net
Mon Jun 15 19:36:24 UTC 2015

Glorp is not well documented at all, I have found this tutorial to be of
some use
http://goo.gl/nwv6oL.

There are a few guides on installing Glorp in a Pharo 4 instance around.
They
mostly work as advertised.  Other persistence options that I have used are
Glorp-SQLLite and MongoDB.  All on a Windows 7 machine.

Good luck!!

Craig