[Seaside] Re: createRoot

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Jun 17 22:08:32 UTC 2015

Indeed, should really only be created once per session.

If this is called multiple times, I would also expect your session state to be reset every time (since the root component is the root of the session state..)
So that would be really strange behavior.

Can you give us a reproducible case or maybe the configuration parameters you set for the render loop continuation classes to be used?

Johan