[Seaside] Re: Listening to a comet app

Laura Risani laura.risani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:47:22 UTC 2015

Found the solution, if anyone faces the same problem.
The method String >> unescapePercentsWithTextEncoding: you get from Seaside
reads
----------
self
deprecated: '#unescapePercentsWithTextEncoding: has been replaced with
ZnPercentEncoder'
on: '20131027'
in: '3.0'

Just replace all with
^ ZnPercentEncoder new encode: self
--------

and WAListenerAdaptor will work fine and Comet examples will run ok.

Love,
Laura