[Seaside] Re: Appex: Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:17:32 UTC 2015

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-origin_resource_sharing.

You need to add a response header to your application, either in the image
or if you're using apache or nginx at the webserver level to explicitly
allow the fonts you want to load to be loaded.

Fonts and Javascript are restricted because they can do Nasty Things.

so in your image:

html requestContext response headerAt: 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' put:
'http://example.com'

Maarten Mostert-2 wrote