[Seaside] Free hosting a Seaside app?

Laura Risani laura.risani at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:56:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've developed under Pharo 3 a Seaside3 app having in mind to try it at
seasidehosting web. But then i tried to run it and get this system logout

"Press CR to quit...This interpreter (vers. 6502) cannot read image file
(vers. 6505)."

The FAQ reads

"Your image was previously saved by a JIT VM (Cog, Squeak5.x). Due
technical reasons, we're currently unable to support such images. Try
building your application using a Squeak 3.x/4.x VM."

Also i've made some changes to the listener i use.

Does all this mean i can't use seasidehosting ?
Is there any workaround / hosting alternative ?

Love,
Laura