[Seaside] Concurrent requests from multiple sessions

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Mar 10 13:57:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

First be sure you have taken Jan's advice about setting the
#AllCallsThreaded preference in AbtDbmSystem to true.

Then see if you can drop the priority of a session with a long running
task.  This can be tricky as you may want to up the priority when the long
running task finishes.

And/Or you can relinquish the CPU in the middle (or elsewhere) of long
running tasks with "Processor yield".  It will move on to the next process
if and are ready or back to your long running process if it is the only
one.

Lou