[Seaside] Concurrent requests from multiple sessions

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 16:21:39 UTC 2015

One more thing to check : could it be possible that your query is getting blocked because of lock escalation?  Which isolation level are you using?
Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
IRC: lamneth

Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com

"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)