[Seaside] Re: Google AdSense

Sanjay Minni sm at planage.com
Fri Mar 20 04:34:49 UTC 2015

Thanks ... but seems it does not work

here is the code it generates (thru halos):
lines 1, 2, 9, 10 are from seaside
lines 3-8 are the adsense code this includes
4. adsense
5. adsense              <ins class=&quot;adsbygoogle&quot;
style=&quot;display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px&quot;
6. adsense                                   data-ad-client=&quot;...&quot;
7. adsense
data-ad-slot=&quot;...&quot;></ins>
8. adsense
9. seaside       /*]]>*/
10.seaside </script>

How to avoid the seaside part of code or replace with the adsense acript
tags

regards
Sanjay

Philippe Marschall wrote
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Sanjay Minni &lt;

> sm@

> &gt; wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> how do I place google adsense in my Pharo+Seaside website or what is the
>> usual practice
>
> Something like
>
> html script: 'the script content'
>
> should do the trick. You'll likely want to write a dedicated component
> for this that you can place at the bottom of you page.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

-----
---