[Seaside] Re: Google AdSense

Sanjay Minni sm at planage.com
Fri Mar 20 12:36:38 UTC 2015

Hi Phillippe,

(while html html: '...' works) I wanted to understand your suggestion on
making a dedicated component.

Typically I was putting it in a separate method within the class using code
and then calling "self renderGoogleAd: html" at the required places. Is
there a more appropriate way ?

regards
Sanjay

Philippe Marschall wrote
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Sanjay Minni <

> sm@

> > wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> how do I place google adsense in my Pharo+Seaside website or what is the
>> usual practice
>
> Something like
>
> html script: 'the script content'
>
> should do the trick. You'll likely want to write a dedicated component
> for this that you can place at the bottom of you page.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

-----
---