[Seaside] Re: Rest - Ajax request - build file

Sebastien Audier sebastien.audier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:22:11 UTC 2015

>   So, how do you POST in the non-sliced version?
>

> Just like it:

function upload(files) {
  var formData = new *FormData*();

  for (var i = 0, file; file = files[i]; ++i) {
    *formData.append(files.name <http://files.name>, file);*
  }

  var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
  xhr.open('POST', '/myPath', true);
  xhr.onload = function(e) {  };

  xhr.send(*formData*);  // multipart/form-data
}

> when I slice the file, the self requestContext return a signal does not
> undestood.
>
> If there us a SqueakDebug.log (or similar), that would tell us exactly
> what was not understood and by whom. Which might help us in determining
> what's wrong with the POST.

Okay, I am at the office and I don't have access to my pharo, but when I
could reproduce this log, I will send it to you.

Thanks

--
Sébastien AUDIER

<http://www.objectfusion.fr/>