[Seaside] Re: WAComponent to PDF

Gabriel Cotelli g.cotelli at mercapsoftware.com
Mon Nov 2 12:08:33 UTC 2015

Hi Gastón,

What kind of integration do you have in mind?
If you will be at Smalltalks'15 @ UBA we can meet and talk about it. I'm
not familiar with Torsten's Bootstrap, but if you are we can pair program
something during the conference.

Gabriel

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Gastón Dall' Oglio <
gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Torsten thanks for share RenoirSt link! I love it
> https://github.com/gcotelli/RenoirSt/blob/stable/docs/tutorial/Tutorial%20-%20Part%20I.md
>
> Will it be possible to integrate with your Bootstrap for pharo in any way?
>
> Cheers

>> Otto Behrens wrote:
>> >We took all our CSS out of Seaside and put it on disk. We use less and
>> >what not to "compile" it and get the web server to produce it. Mainly
>> >because 1. Seaside is too heavyweight to serve (dynamically created)
>> >CSS up as well as the HTML and 2. The tools are a but scrappy to deal
>> >with CSS properly (but would be nice if we had a Seaside-like library
>> >that helps with CSS).
>>
>> Did you check:  http://gcotelli.github.io/RenoirSt
>> for Pharo?
>>
>> Bye
>> T.

------------------------------
 <http://www.mercapsoftware.com>
Gabriel O. Cotelli
Desarrollo y Tecnología
Mercap
Tel: +54 (011) 4342-6294
http://www.mercapsoftware.com
This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
delete it from your system; also you shouldn't copy the message nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Thanks.