[Seaside] Re: Looks like redirect creates a new session

bsselfridge at gmail.com bsselfridge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:03:27 UTC 2015

I looked at task and thought that it would only get me part of the way.

Question: What happens if the user is sitting on a page for a long time and
the session expires? My thought was that the application would show an
expired page that had a button that forced the user back to the "home" page
or redirect back to the login page. This is why I was traveling down the
redirect path in the first place. (I'm not committed to my way by any
means).

-----
Brad Selfridge