[Seaside] How can I get _s in browser URL when using #initialRequest: / cookies / ajax

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:58:54 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> Did you try implementing that with the #updateUrl: on your app component?

Hi Johan,

Thanks for the idea. At the end, I also needed a component for when a user
was authenticated directly from "remember me" cookies. You know, a
component showing "you will be logged with username XXX, continue or log
with another user". So this component has the side effect of having a
callback and hence displaying the _s in the browser URL for the following
#call: which was my main app component.

Thanks anyway!