[Seaside] Re: How can I add things to path from session tracking or session itself?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:55:59 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am trying to code my own WAHandlerTrackingStrategy subclass. I am trying
> to implement #addKey:toUrl: in a way that it does some #addToPath: to the
> URL. Imagine like if I would like to store the session ID in  this way
> *xxx/s/asdasdklahsfa* rather than *xxx/?_s=asdasdklahsfa*
> However, nothing is displayed in browser's URL bar.
>
> I also tried to add that in my WASession subclass (that is, implement
> #updateUrl: and add those paths). Yet, not luck.

I tried everything and still no luck. What I want is to track seaside
session ID as part of the path, NOT a field/parameter of the url.
Some parts seem to work, but others don't. For example it seems callbacks
URL ignore what I add to the path etc. Quite complicated.

Any ideas how can I do it?

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com