[Seaside] Loading Seaside in fresh pharo 4

Lyn Headley laheadle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:09:07 UTC 2015

Still on this topic, sort of. My real goal is to create a nice Metacello
configuration for my project so I can easily load it into a fresh pharo or
Gemstone install. Currently getting a _different_ stack trace (looks like a
lower level one, not a regular debugger) when I try to load the
configuration into a fresh pharo 4 image. Do you see anything wrong with
this piece where I define project 'Seaside3'?

spec
project: 'Seaside3'
with: [
spec
className: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
versionString: #stable;
loads: #('default');
repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main'
].

Or perhaps something else is wrong with my Configuration? I have enclosed
the complete Metacello Configuration I am building as well as the stack
trace.

baseline02: spec
"
(ConfigurationOfZDialog project version: '0.2-baseline') load.
"

<version: '0.2-baseline'>
spec
for: #common
do: [
spec blessing: #baseline.
spec repository: 'filetree:///home/laheadle/smalltalk/zdialog'.
spec
project: 'Seaside3'
with: [
spec
className: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
versionString: #stable;
loads: #('default');
repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main'
].
spec
project: 'PetitParser'
with: [
spec
className: 'ConfigurationOfPetitParser';
versionString: #stable;
loads: #('default');
repository: 'http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/petit' ].
spec
package: 'ZDialog-Core';
package: 'ZDialog-CAD';
package: 'ZDialog-Parser' with: [ spec requires: 'PetitParser' ];
package: 'ZDialog-Core-Tests' with: [ spec requires: 'ZDialog-Core' ];
package: 'ZDialog-Web' with: [ spec requires: #('Seaside3' 'ZDialog-Core')
] ]

------

MessageNotUnderstood: Array>>nsWriteStream
Array(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #nsWriteStream
Array(Collection)>>flatCollect:
Array(Collection)>>gather:
ProtocolOrganizer>>allMethods
AllProtocol>>methods
AllProtocol>>name
ProtocolOrganizer>>classify:inProtocolNamed:
ProtocolOrganizer>>classify:inProtocolNamed:suppressIfDefault:
ClassOrganization>>classify:under:suppressIfDefault:
ClassOrganization>>classify:under:
[ myClass organization classify: selector under: category ] in
MethodAddition>>notifyObservers in Block: [ myClass organization classify:
selector under: c...etc...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
SystemAnnouncer>>suspendAllWhile:
MethodAddition>>notifyObservers
[ :each | each notifyObservers ] in
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>basicLoadDefinitions in Block: [
:each | each notifyObservers ]
OrderedCollection>>do:
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>basicLoadDefinitions
[ self basicLoadDefinitions ] in [ self handleLoadErrorsDuring: [ self
basicLoadDefinitions ] ] in
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>basicLoad in Block: [ self
basicLoadDefinitions ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[
aBlock
on: InMidstOfFileinNotification
do: [ :notification | notification resume: true ] ] in
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>handleLoadErrorsDuring: in Block: [
BlockClosure>>on:do:
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>handleLoadErrorsDuring:
[ self handleLoadErrorsDuring: [ self basicLoadDefinitions ] ] in
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>basicLoad in Block: [ self
handleLoadErrorsDuring: [ self basicLoadDef...etc...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>basicLoad
[ self basicLoad ] in
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>loadWithNameLike: in Block: [ self
basicLoad ]
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>useChangeSetNamed:during:
MCMultiPackageLoader(MCPackageLoader)>>useNewChangeSetNamedLike:during: