[Seaside] Re: Encoding on saving html file

Dave lasmiste at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:37:50 UTC 2015

Hi Stephan,
I don't find a hint on MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream but I found a help from a
thread of mine (from time to time I have some encoding issue :-) )
http://forum.world.st/File-upload-encoding-issue-tp4783446p4783615.html and
Sven's reply helps me again, I decoded the document using this method:
(GRCodec forEncoding: 'utf-8') decode: html context document stream
contents.

Anyway if there is a better solution I'll gladly try it
Dave

Stephan Eggermont wrote