[Seaside] Re: WAComponent to PDF

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:49:32 UTC 2015

This probably has more of what you're after:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/WKHTML2PDF

If you're not on linux there is a was to access wkhtmltopdf via OSProcess in
there as well I think.  If not I can send you what I'm doing.  Which is
basically rendering the component to a file, having wkhtmltopdf do the
conversion, and serving the pdf as a download in a tab that opens after some
polling code posts a link to the PDF.

HilaireFernandes wrote