[Seaside] The SushiShop

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Oct 30 20:19:28 UTC 2015

Damien,

I’m adding the Todo application example I used at ESUG in Cambridge to the Seaside-Examples package.
I think it will be a more up-to-date example.

It’s already in the repo for 3.2 but I intend to improve it since it was quickly written for the tutorial demos I did back then.
So, I would not recommend to point beginners to it right now, but wait a little more.

It should ship with the 3.2.0 version

Johan