[Seaside] “Remember Me On This Computer” kind of feature for Seaside?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Sep 21 14:20:57 UTC 2015

Hi Mariano,

>Quick question, has anyone ever implemented a kind of “Remember Me On This
>Computer” feature in Seaside? If so, any guidelines or code share? :)

>Thanks in advance,

I have.  It has been a while, so I don't remember the details but it was
simple.  Create a cookie at a point in time when you have the info you want
to remember, with whatever info you want to remember.  Read the cookie when
things start.  No cookie - nothing to remember, cookie - use whatever you
wanted to remember.

Lou