[Seaside] Seaside Book

John Pfersich jpfersich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:14:50 UTC 2015

Yeah, I found the same thing when I bought the book. The book that's out there matches up with the 3.0.1 one click installer, if you're wondering. There were some major changes to 3.1, so I don't recommend downloading that one. By the way, the book is great! I haven't found any errors so far and I'm 75% through the book.  I'm reading a JQuery book and it's had about 6 typos/errors only 150 pages in.

Sent from my iPad