[Seaside] Seaside 3.1.3

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:35:31 UTC 2015

> We are aware that the Seaside website warrants updating. A 3.2 release is
> also imminent.

This is great to hear.  I think I'm going to be interested in this new
feature too "Ajax file uploads (jQuery serialization callback)" (from
the other thread I think).

BTW, WAImageStatus>>#renderContentOn: does a "Smalltalk size" which
Squeak does not support.  We could make it support that, unless you
think it should be in a Grease extension, or, something else?

If you wish, I would be happy to help with any testing for the Squeak platform.