[Seaside] FontAwesome update?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:58:48 UTC 2016

Hi Torsten,

We are using your great FontAwesome project since several months so far.
Really nice! Thank you.

Now, let me ask, is there a way to easily update it to 4.4? I guess you did
not create all the extension methods by hand, so if it was a script maybe
it is not that hard to update. Not only I would like to use new icons, but
also some of the facilities like "Rotated & Flipped" that you can read in
http://fontawesome.io/examples/.

Finally.... if you can also provide that "magic" script to update, that
would be terrific, so that we can easily update again for newer versions.

Thank you very much in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com