[Seaside] Off-the-shelf authentication

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:27:15 UTC 2016

This is the one thing that has kept me from starting new projects in seaside.. rails has cancan and devise available.. and it works perfectly every time / all the time.. i could never justify spending time writing authorization/authentication to do a project in seaside..

I reworked TF-Login to work with the latest version of everything awhile back, but it’s still not as nice as other solutions.

I really should start a project that provides the same types of services as cancan and devise at some point, and just get it done..