[Seaside] Off-the-shelf authentication

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 08:51:57 UTC 2016

Hi Pierce,

The #api... methods contains an apicall: pragma and apparently the MNU is
related with Rubric. I couldn't also close opened debuggers anymore so
maybe it was reported as a Pharo 5 bug.

I couldn't even browse through the inspector (both GT and the older one) so
this is a horrible bug.
You may try to post the issue in pharo-dev, or stay away from clicking such
api methods.

Hernán